Thursday, 18 January 2018
Tuesday, 16 January 2018
3-4 long size raw banana
½ teaspoon salt
¼ tsp turmeric
Oil to fry
Method (How to make banana chips at home)
Peel the peels of banana and wash it nicely.
Put salt and turmeric powder in ¼ cup of water.
Heat oil in the kadhai and cut the chips directly in the hot oil from the chips cutter. Stir once and put one tsp salt and turmeric water over it carefully. Fry on high flame till crispy.
Fry all chips in the same way.
Once cooled, keep in a airtight container.
It can be stored for 20-25 days.
Thursday, 11 January 2018
Creamy Tomato Soup
- ½ kg red tomatoes (cut into large pieces)
- 1 medium sized red carrot (cut into large pieces)
- ½ Medium sized beetroot (cut into large pieces)
- 1 large onion chopped (cut into large pieces)
- 5-6 garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 bay Leaf
- 2-3 cloves
- ½ inch cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
Method(how to make hotel style creamy tomato soup at home)
Put butter in a cooker, heat it, add bay leaves, cloves, and cinnamon, and fry the chopped garlic and onion and cook it lightly.
Put carrot, beetroot, fry for few minuts, mix tomatoes and salt, add half cup of water and keep the lid closed cook for two whistle.
Once the pressure has gone, let the mixture be completely cooled, put it in a mixer and make fine puree.
Put soup in sieve, put it in the cooker, put one cup of water, let it boil, add remaining salt, sugar.
Cook a few seconds after adding the cream, close the gas and serve with fried bread.
Wednesday, 3 January 2018
Ingredients (for 15 bhature)
- 2 cups of flour
- ½ cup semolina
- 4 boiled potatoes
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Oil to fry
Method(How to make Instant Bhature with potatoes)
- Take the boiled potatoes, grate to make fine paste.
- Add maida, semolina, baking powder, salt and half oil in the mixing, add grate potatoes and mix well, add little water and prepare soft dough.
- Apply the oil on the dough and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, make 12-15 part of the dough.
- Put oil in the kadhai and heat.
- Take one part of the dough and roll to make round or oval shape bhatura. Put it in the hot oil, lightly press with the spatula till puff from all side. Flip it to fry from both side till light golden from both side and remove from the oil.
- Similarly, make all bhature with the same manner.
- Serve hot with chole.
Friday, 22 December 2017
Wednesday, 20 December 2017
Dhaba Style Chana Dal
- 1 cup Chana dal
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger and garlic
- 2 green chillies
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 pinch of asafoetida
- 2 whole red chillies
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tablespoons chopped green coriander finely
Method (How to make dhaba style chana dal at home)
Wash the chana dal and soak it in water for 2-3 hours.
Put soaked dal and 2 cups of water in the cooker in the dal add half of the turmeric and little salt, boil till done.
Heat the ghee in a pan, add asafoetida and cumin seeds, add chopped onions, green chillies, garlic and ginger fry till light golden.
Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, half of red chilli powder, cook for few seconds add chopped tomatoes and put the remaining salt, cook till tomatoes mashed, add the garam masala.
Put boiled dal mix it, add half of the coriander and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Put half a teaspoon of ghee in a tempering pan, put dry red chili, and add remaining red chilli powder put tadka in the dal.
Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve hot dhaba style chana dal with chapatti or with rice.